Signature Van Body Specifications
- Superbright LED FMVSS 108 lights with sealed wiring harness
- Extended one-piece rear corner posts
- Todco® ToughShell™ roll-up rear door with side seals
- Internal gussets in rear frame
- Pooched ICC 4" formed channel rear bumper
- (2) 12" aluminum rear grab handles
- Threshold reinforcement
- Forklift reinforcement (18"-28" body)
- 1/2" core FRP front wall
- Molded composite corners with aluminum wind deflector radius
- Extruded aluminum vertical front corners
- One-piece aluminum roof (.032" on 96" wide body;.040" on 102" wide body)
- Anti-snag galvanized roof bows on 24" centers
- Dome light with rear switch
- Aluminum rub rail connected to steel perimeter
- 2" x 6" dense pine floor (9"-16" body)
- 1-1/8" laminated hardwood floor (18"-28" body)
- 3" formed cross members on 12" C/L (9"-16" body)
- 3" I-beam cross members on 12" C/L, 9" C/L after rear axle (18"-28" van body)
- 4" I-beam longsills
- Precoated understructure
- Reinforced threshold
- 12-Gauge plates over wheel span
- 12" x 3" Kickplate across front
- Gusset on every other crossmember
- 2 Screws per board on the entire floor
- 3" I-beam crossmembers on 12" centers
(9" centers behind the axle)
*Standard on bodies 18' in length or longer;
optional on bodies 16' in length or shorter.
Our reinforced undercarriage can support the weight of a forklift, while our rub rail is connected directly to the floor frame for superior stability.
Aluminum Van Bodies
- 1-1/4" Z posts on 16 inch centers for the same durability you've come to trust and expect from Supreme-built bodies.
- Lightweight galvanized steel frame incorporated into the structure of each sidewall, for added muscle. This type of frame also makes replacement of the entire sidewall easier and less costly should damage ever occur.
- Close cell tape between the aluminum skin and the Z post for increased protection against damaging water leaks.
- .040" Smooth aluminum, pre-painted white side panels
Fiberglass Reinforced Plywood (FRP) Van Bodies
- 1/2" Core white gelcoat FRP walls provide dent and corrosion resistance.
- Seamless exterior walls provide a clean exterior that can be customized with your company logo.
- White interior for a brighter work environment.
* Standard on Bodies 18' in length or longer; optional on bodies 16' feet in length or shorter.
**Inside Length: From front wall to ToughShell™ rear door. Inside Width: Before lining.
Outside Height: Includes 2.5" of mounting wood. Depending on chassis, height of mounting wood may vary.