Used to forklift load when no dock is available, the Curtainside has the cargo-loading advantages of a platform truck combined with the protection of an enclosed van for superb functionality. It features three -position knee action rolling side posts and extra-quick closer options to simplify side-loading.
Curtainside Truck Body
- Load and unload cargo easily, from one or both sides, with durable 28 oz. PVC-coated polyester curtains with white acrylic lacquer finish, horizontal and vertical webbing on 2” centers, and stainless-steel buckles and ball-bearing rollers.
- Minimize front wall damage with a heavy-duty flat FiberPanel® PW (FRP) front bulkhead and steel front frame
- Secure cargo and protect the curtain during loading and unloading with three-position knee-action rolling side posts that snap open, roll out of the way and snap back into place when you are done
- Access large cargo quickly and easily from the rear with full-open swing rear doors with anti-rack bar locks.
- Save time by adding extra quick closers that allow the curtains to snap open or closed in seconds
- Customize your truck body and promote your business with a graphics package
- Save money with a single-sided curtainside and solid wall on the opposite side
- Maximize cargo and curtain protection with extra rolling side posts
- Ease dock loading with a premium roll-up rear door
Available Truck Body Sizes
|96″ or 102″||22′||•||•||•|
Locate a Sales Rep
Get connected with a local sales rep to check availability.Locate a sales rep